She is a great lab that is in the advanced training stage. Her mom Pearl is a pointing Lab her dad Decoy is more a typical waterfowl dog. All our dogs are exposed to both Upland & Waterfowl hunts to make versatile hunting dog.
Tricks strengths lie in her marking ability and desire to please her handler.
- Drive/Desire: Trick loves the field hunts and is crazy about retrieving.
- Build: Trick is a mid size dog, weighing in at 65lbs.She is a fantastic upland field dog. she is a true pleasure to take pheasant hunting.
- Marking: Trick is decent at marking.
- Handling: Trick handles like a dream. Her desire to please makes her a fun dog to take hunting.
- Hunting: Here at Ultimate Gun Dog, we believe a retriever’s hunting skills are the most important trait a retriever.
Retrieve and desire
Train ability & Focus
Calmness & Off Switch
The number scale the higher the number the higher the influence.
X-Factor = prey drive
Softness is how the dog is handling pressure.
Calmness & off switch is trainable the number displayed is based on their natural tendency.
Note CKC registration update shortly.