She is a great pointing lab that has been used for upland hunting. We just started to use her on some Waterfowl hunts to make her a versatile hunting dog.
Pearl strengths lie in her marking ability and desire to please her handler.
- Drive/Desire: Pearl loves the field hunts and is crazy about retrieving.
- Build: Pearl is a mid size dog, weighing in at 65lbs.She is a fantastic upland field dog. she is a true pleasure to take pheasant hunting.
- Marking: Pearl is decent at marking.
- Handling: Pearl handles like a dream. Her desire to please makes her a fun dog to take hunting.
- Hunting: Here at Ultimate Gun Dog, we believe a retriever’s hunting skills are the most important trait a retriever.
Retrieve and desire
Trainability & Focus
Calmness & Off Switch
The number scale the higher the number the higher the influence.
X-Factor = prey drive
Softness is how the dog is handling pressure.
Calmness & off switch is trainable the number displayed is based on their natural tendency.
Note CKC registration update shortly.